Monday, August 06, 2007

A Great Start in the Ozarks

The B-Burgs and Stilwell teamed up this weekend in Missouri to place 5th in the pulled pork competition. And we're not talking about 5th out of 10. No, there were 82 contestants that saddled up to the competition tables this weekend. A 5th place finish in one of their first competitions is very impressive.

But this kills me because my favorite meat at the Midwest BBQ competitions is pulled pork. Two weeks ago I was hanging in KC but now I'm sitting in Baltimore readying myself for Mac & Cheese and tuna with Jen in about an hour. Everything in life is timing, eh?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And Baby Hooker will prevent a return trip to the granddaddy of them all - the American Royal BBQ.

Stilwell said...

Lets not be sexist, it may not be a baby hooker, it could be a baby peters

The Hook said...

Or Baby Hooker Peters