Saturday, September 29, 2007

Paul in Baltimore

It seems like Paul got much of the applause in last night's debate from what I've read and seen. Of the clips I saw it probably wasn't his best performance but it's good he was able to hit on some of the domestic issues that he hadn't been able to discuss in earlier debates. His tax-free tip bill is a dandy.

I got lost on Morgan State's campus in the hour before the debate and finally happened upon the hall where it was being held at around 8:30. Besides seeing numerous Paul 2008 signs on the median strips surrounding parts of the campus, I saw no visible support of Paul in the form of crowds of supporters. In fact, the largest constituency around the campus were Baltimore City Policemen. I ended up driving home and watching You Tube clips of Ron later last night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had high hopes for you trip to Morgan St. I've been checking the blog constantly for updates. You're right it wasn't his best - at least he was able to mention the drug war twice.