Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Victory!

I voted for the first time since 1996 this past Sunday. The site was the Maryland State Fair and the event was the Republican Straw Poll. Jen voted also. It was beautiful day.



Paul took home 28% of the vote and Guiliani's strong second place showing confirmed Maryland's totalitarian lean. Still, even though it wasn't the resounding straw poll victory we've come to expect from Paul it was a win.




As you can see above I registered Republican for one reason and one reason only on Sunday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I saw the results and was hoping I knew two of the voters. Congrats.

Unknown said...

congrats on voting. i see you are enjoying popcorn :) heard you had some at the wedding too.

jen looks great! i have the same pink cambelback bottle. hope all is going great!

The Hook said...

I coulda eaten six bags but had to keep my slim Paulian figure.

I have a gray camelback now -- they are good to have.