Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Next Push

With the 5th of November now in the past Ron Paul supporters can look forward to the 11th of November for the next fundraising push. They're looking for 10,000 pledges of $100 by the 11th to provide a cool $1 mil for the campaign on that day. Sitting at 571 pledges at the time of this writing the 10,000 looks a ways off but look at today's vertical trajectory.

Plus, an additional 245k has been donated today. I think you could say there's a bit of a buzz developing around Paul as people begin to look for a way to save their country from the rotten-to-the-core D.C. establishment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went from thinking $10 mil would be doubtful to thinking he'll blow right by $12 mil and more. Perhaps closer to 20.

The Hook said...

I wonder if he can actually win the whole thing next year? I'm starting to slowly allow myself that thought.